Nebraska Extension will supply three free packages on mattress bug prevention and administration in June.
City entomologists and Extension educators Dr. Jody Inexperienced (Douglas-Sarpy Counties) and Kait Chapman (Lancaster County) will focus on and supply academic assets on all-things mattress bugs for various conditions and audiences. Registration upfront is required.
In-person workshop for pest administration professionals
• Tuesday, June 7, 8 a.m.-noon
• Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County convention rooms, 444 Cherrycreek Street, Suite A
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/everythingbedbugs
• This workshop is good for, however not restricted to, new technicians and staff chargeable for pest management, in addition to those that want to achieve a deeper understanding of mattress bugs and the right way to handle them. Subjects lined embody identification, biology, monitoring and inspections, administration strategies and dealing with purchasers.
Individuals are additionally studying…
Webinar for householders and renters
• Wednesday, June 15, 1-2:30 p.m.
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/homebedbugs
• Subjects lined embody the right way to stop, establish and handle mattress bugs in houses and residences.
Webinar for companies
• Wednesday, June 22, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/businessbedbugs
• This webinar is designed for, however not restricted to, staff in outpatient and acute well being care, youngster care services, neighborhood facilities, libraries, faculties and places of work. Subjects lined embody the right way to stop, establish and handle mattress bugs in locations of enterprise.