Listed here are the eating places and different meals services that Riverside County Division of Environmental Well being inspectors briefly shut down due to imminent well being hazards between July 8 and 14, 2022. If no reopening date is talked about, the division had not listed that facility as reopened as of this publication.
Johnny’s Burgers, 3394 Madison St., Riverside
- Closed: July 13
- Grade: 86/B, failing
- Cause: Insufficient refrigeration. Two fridges on the prepare dinner line weren’t preserving meals chilly, and the restaurant didn’t have sufficient different fridge area to function safely. Amongst different violations, there have been a number of flies within the kitchen, and the inspector stated extreme grease on the hood filters wanted cleansing to cut back fireplace danger. This was the restaurant’s third failed inspection and third closure since 2019; earlier closures have been for insufficient refrigeration in 2019 and fire damage last September.
Rose Garden Thai Cuisine, 39400 Murrieta Sizzling Springs Highway Suite 105, Murrieta
- Closed: July 12
- Grade: 84/B, failing
- Cause: Cockroach infestation. The inspector noticed quite a few roaches below the dishwashing sink and popping out from a deteriorated panel in a wall. There was one different important violation, for boba being not noted at room temperature.
- Reopened: July 13 after pest management visited
- New grade: 97/A, passing
Frais Pour Toi Juice Bar, 4050 Airport Middle Drive Suite A, Palm Springs
- Closed: July 12
- Grade: 90/A, passing
- Cause: No sanitizer. The ability was briefly closed till somebody may get hold of sanitizer and all utensils could possibly be correctly cleaned.
- Reopened: Earlier than the inspection was over
Non-closure inspections of notice
Listed here are chosen inspections at services that weren’t closed however had vital points.
Mariscos Mazatlan, at 24811 Sunnymead Blvd. in Moreno Valley, was inspected July 13 and acquired a failing grade of 74/C with two important violations. Meals was at unsafe temperatures in two prep coolers that have been impounded for not preserving chilly (greater than 25 kilos of meals needed to be discarded) and two massive containers of masa weren’t cooling down quick sufficient (and had been left on the ground). Additionally, dishes weren’t being correctly washed or sanitized. Among the many 15 different violations, there have been some fruit flies within the bar space, an worker didn’t wash palms, shrimp wasn’t being defrosted accurately and tools wanted cleansing.
Lala’s Waffles Crepes & Shakes, at 42250 Jackson St. Suite A104 in Indio, was inspected July 13 and acquired a failing grade of 85/B with one important violation. Meals was at unsafe temperatures in three fridges that weren’t preserving chilly. Among the many 10 different violations, there was mildew within the ice machine and the power wanted cleansing.
Los Jilberto’s Taco Shop, at 29989 Canyon Hills Highway in Lake Elsinore, was inspected July 11 and acquired a failing grade of 85/B with two important violations. Meals was at unsafe temperatures in a cookline fridge that was impounded for not preserving chilly, and cooked carne asada wasn’t being stored scorching sufficient. Additionally, cooked beef hadn’t been reheated correctly. Among the many 5 different violations, cooked meals wasn’t being cooled down quick sufficient and the inspector stated the power doesn’t have the tools wanted to take action, uncooked meat wasn’t being thawed safely and shelving was rusted. The taco store handed a follow-up inspection July 12 with a rating of 98/A.
About this listing
This listing is printed on-line on Fridays. Any updates as eating places are reopened might be included in subsequent week’s listing.
All meals services within the county are routinely inspected to make sure they meet well being codes. A facility loses 4 factors for every important violation — and should have to shut if the violation can’t be corrected instantly — and one or two factors for minor violations. An A grade (90 to 100 factors) is passing. Grades of B (80 to 89 factors) and C (79 or beneath) are failing and usually require the proprietor to make enhancements and be re-inspected.
For extra info on inspections of those or any eating places in Riverside County, go to restaurantgrading.rivcoeh.org. To submit a well being criticism a few restaurant, go to www.rivcoeh.org/Complaint or name 888-722-4234 throughout enterprise hours or 951-782-2968 after-hours.